Xpecia for women in 60 capsule format.
- Xpecia women – Saw Palmetto
- Contains all the vitamins and minerals needed to keep your hair healthy.
- Blocks DHT, which is the main reason for female hair loss.
- Improves the quality and thickness of the hair.
- Prolongs the anagen phase and increases growth.
- Does not cause body weight gain.
- Benefits: the product has been designed to provide essential vitamins and minerals that are rapidly absorbed through the capillary blood network, transporting the necessary building blocks to the hair roots. The key active ingredients not only help reduce oxidative stress, but increase blood circulation to the scalp, but also nourish transplanted hair follicles and increase the quality of growth. It also reduces the rate of shock hair loss that can occur after hair transplantation. In addition, it improves the quality of the thin, lifeless hairs that the patient had prior to transplantation in that region.
- Instructions: Take one tablet in the morning and one in the evening, preferably on a full stomach.
- Usage: Each package contains 120 tablets and is a 2 month supply. It is recommended that the product be used for a minimum of 12 months and for those who still have many of their own native hairs to continue using after 12 months.
- 6 month taking, 2 weeks break.
- 1 year taking, 3 or 4 weeks break.
- After 60 years old, patient should take XPECIA under control of his own medical doctor.
- If a women takes XPECIA for men, before pregnancy, she should stop it, during pregnancy and breastfeeding she CAN NOT take XPECIA for men.
- WOMAN should take XPECIA for women, under control of her medical doctor.
- Some women has big problems of hormonal male type hair loss. In this case, medical doctors recommend her to take XPECIA for men because of dosages and isoflovan. That's why, some women takes XPECIA for men.
16 other products in the same category: