1. After-sales service protocol
Warranty: All the products offered in the VERAIS catalogue have a 2 year warranty according to European law.
Final customer has 48 hours to report possible incidents to VERAIS.
2. How should you proceed when receiving a shipment?
All our items leave the warehouse with the packaging in perfect condition.
The first thing you should do is check that the number of received packages matches those sent. Second, inspect each package externally with great care in order to see if there are any signs of it having been hit or mishandled, such as bumps, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, courier seals or any sign that may lead to suspect that the goods may be damaged. It is mandatory to leave a note and signature on the courier's delivery note, either on paper or digital support (PDA), "PACKAGE VISIBLY DAMAGED" if these signs are present. Not signing a package as VISIBLY DAMAGED and then presenting images that show visible damage to it will mean the incident will automatically be rejected.
3. In which cases will Verais not refund 100% of the product's value?
- If the product has clear signs of misuse, unjustified damage or arrives in bad condition;
- If the product is returned without the packaging, with a damaged packaging, or with transport labels that make the packaging unusable - 50% of the product's value will be discounted; and
- If the product is returned with missing parts or accessories, or if the incident description is not real - the product will not be refunded.
Very important: No refund will be made for products returned to Verais that are not faulty or whose incident description is not real. They will be stored in our warehouse and you will receive a notice. You will have 7 days of receiving the notice to confirm if you want the products to be returned after paying for the shipping costs. If we do not receive any confirmation or payment within 7 days, the products will be destroyed in a recycling centre and Verais will not accept any claim for the products under any circumstances.
4. When is the money refunded?
Once the merchandise is received in our warehouses, and after checking the status of the same, we will proceed to the refund of its amount. Keep in mind that the refund process could take several weeks to evaluate the merchandise received.
5. What happens if an order is not collected?
The shipment of the order, as well as the return to the warehouse, cause transport costs, which will have to be covered by the company or person who placed the order.
Keep in mind that the process of this management can take several weeks.
6. How long is the guarantee period?
Offering the highest quality and the best guarantee is our commitment to our customers. All items are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of delivery, except for refurbished products, which have a 12 month guarantee.
7. What is not included in the guarantee?
- Defects caused by negligence, hits, misuse, tampering, wrong voltage or installation, or wear and tear, are not included.
- In the case of computer products, the guarantee does not cover virus removal, software recovery for this reason or hard disk reinstallation after formating.
8. The guarantee will be void:
- If any detail of the guarantee or the proof of purchase is modified, altered or replaced; and/or
- If the identification number or the guaranteed product is tampered with or repaired without prior authorisation by the Technical Service.